Happy Monday everyone! Now that I’ve been blogging for a couple of weeks, I thought it would be fun to do a little more about myself outside of running and fitness and all that good stuff. So, when I saw this 10 Day You Challenge on PB Fingers, I thought I would give it a shot. I do love a good survey!
1. This blog is mostly a secret.
For some reason, I get self-conscious when it comes to writing about me. I’m good at second-guessing myself. So, a lot of people in my life don’t know about this blog. I’m mustering up the confidence to start sharing. 🙂
2. If I ever tried out for American Idol, I would sing Elvis’s “Can’t Help Falling in Love.”
For awhile, being a singer was a dream for me. I used to belt this song out in the car. I had a special version of it and everything. Now, how the tables have turned. You couldn’t pay me to sing in front of people, but my fiance and I will be dancing to this same song at our wedding (except the Ingrid Michaelson version). 🙂 I just found out that it was my parents’ wedding song as well!
3. Despite being an English major in college, I hate playing word games like Scrabble and Words with Friends.
I get too mad when I can’t win. 🙂
4. I have a thing for stripes and polka dots.
Note, this is not a secret if you’ve ever been shopping with me. If Kate Spade was involved in its making, I probably like it.
5. Someday, in my house, I will have a window seat.
Books and a window seat?!? What could be better?
6. I have a weird love for organizing and alphabetizing things.
Back in college, when I would pack up and move every year, I loved unpacking.
7. I have such a strong admiration for reading; I don’t think I’ll ever be able to read enough books to make me feel like I’ve read enough books.
Does that even make sense?
8. Despite being a strong advocate for believing in ourselves, I doubt myself every day.
Hence, a blog about turning can’ts into cans! I’m working on it.
9. I would really like to have my dog at my wedding ceremony, but I am afraid that when I ask the events coordinator, he will say no. 😦
10. Probably the winner of most random, but peanut butter and bananas are my favorite foods to the point that I could eat nothing but them if it wouldn’t hurt my evil stomach.
Amazing separately, but even better together!
What is one of your secrets?
What connections do you have to some of mine?